Monday 1 July 2013

How can I stay positive?

I've had a lot of things get better lately. I know there is work coming, I found a good samaritan to fix my car, we were going to spend the day at Riverside Park for the Canada Day celebration. A mass of free activities for the kids. We even brought the mini bbq and some hot dogs. And our friends.

And now my car is pouring transmission fluid all over the gas station parking lot. We had a few issues getting here and I figured that I didn't put enough fluid in. I had lost a lot of fluid after all. But after sending everyone off to the parade while I bought more fluid and filled the car up., I looked under the car and saw the fluid rapidly draining from under the car.

My cousin is amazing and I should be getting a tow soonish. But I'm going to miss everything at the park. We can't tell our daughter that the car is broken so she has to miss out. So she is still at the park with my DH and our friend (along with his son). Things are not as desperate as they could be. Everything will work out alright. But that doesn't stop me from shaking with panic and bursting into tears.

And transmission fluid stinks. :(
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment