Monday 15 July 2013

Piss & Shit

I'm pissed off about this shit!

Why is that so offensive? My husband (not DH today as I feel less dear towards him right now) is very upset that I used the term "pissed off" and our daughter told him not to piss Mommy off. Frankly I'm happy that she is defending me; shows her love.

I think that words have become inappropriate in society because people use them inappropriately. Take 'shit' for example. It's a bodily function, I take a shit every day. Used when indicating bad things it has become a bad word. The same thing with 'bitch'; I cannot for the life of me understand why people take such offence when these words are used in the proper context. Saying to a person 'you are a bitch' or 'you little shit' are agreeably vulgar and insulting statements. Though I do not see any reason that my daughter cannot ask if that is a bitch or stud?

I'm emotional today.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment