Tuesday 23 July 2013

From sleep to sleepless

Not sleeping enough lately and so today I felt in a daze. So tired that after DD went to bed I was falling asleep sitting up on the couch talking to my DH. I don't even recall the topic.

I took my pills for the night and proceeded to lounge on the couch with DH to watch Prison Break on Netflix. About 35-40 minutes later I feel sick. My throat feels 'funny' and I'm belching up foam. I go to the bathroom and I start gagging and throwing up. It was horrible. And I really have to learn to chew my food just a bit more.

DH was wonderful and supportive. I took a shower and threw up some more. Mostly foam but a bit of zuchinni in there. That's what I ate for snack; barbecued zuchinni brushed with garlic butter. It was delicious when it went down.

When I was gagging it caused muscles all over my body to tighten and spasm. I was in so much pain all I could do was cry. And to top it all off, my head is very sore from it all. My oesophagus still feels like I've burned a layer of it off. And it is only now that I am starting to fall asleep again.

At 9:30pm I was already half asleep and at 1am the next day is when I begin the journey to dream land.

I hope they are pleasant dreams for me and all of my readers. Sweet slumbers all.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment