Monday 29 July 2013

Ack!

First of all I am using my touch pad keyboard to type this, so if you see a lo of typos you will know why. I'm trying to practice using it as the next phone I get will only be a touchpad. So I should really get used to it.

I'm so tired right now. I haven't been sleeping well lately. I've been torn about a few things and working a office job in Guelph.

I've made my decision about ny dilemma and I think it allows me to have my cake and eat it too.

Stress at home has been fairly high. My DH did something that was bad. I don't have any other word to describe it other than that for the time being. I am still healing from that.

I saw my shrink and brought a safe person with me. Someone that while not agreeing with my decision to not change my meds she still respects it.

I'm a little foggy on what he said to me but I do recall something to the effect of 'you told me that your family told you not to change your meds' and went on to indicate (fudge the on screen keyboard, it's not even working right!!!) To indicate that he didn't understand that it was me that was not comfortable and me that had made the decision in the first place. Though I struggle to find where he would get that idea since even during our meeting I stated several times that I didn't think I wanted to change my medication. And I was very specific when I told him the next day that "I asked friends and family if I could take a pill to get rid of the crazy 'out there' part of me, should I do it?" I got a resounding no from all that I personally asked. My husband saying that was part of me he loved.

The doctor didn't want to go into it there, he said that he wanted to see how I was doing first. *shrugs* next appointment in September and the same friend will come with me again.

Now, I need to find my tensor bandage for my ankle and get some stuff done around this house!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment