Thursday 16 January 2014

Anxiety is growing

I don't know what to do.  Things seemed to be going well and then this morning that changed.  Something happened again and I am so upset, so sick to my stomach, that I would go home for the day if I was not needed this afternoon fairly badly.

I tried taking a lorazapan, that didn't work.  I tried eating chocolate and that calmed me a tiny bit as I was eating it however it didn't have any lasting effect.

I tried talking to someone this morning that usually helps me feel better but that didn't really work either.  This is a problem that has been going on for years and I keep thinking it will get better, hoping that it will get better.  Now I am left to wonder if it will ever get better.  And what do I do with that information?

No comments:

Post a Comment