Tuesday 24 December 2013

We need more space!

I think a lot of the conflict that happens in my home could be resolved with more space.
We are confined to one livingroom and two bedrooms for the three of us. I know that's more than some have and we are very lucky to have the size of place we do have. However I can't help but think that we could make very good use or at least one other room and a basement.
A house. Wow, I miss my townhouse. I'd love to still be in a decent sized house. Finished basement. *dreamy eyes*
Three bedrooms, separate dining room (or at least dining area) and a finished basement. At least 1.5 bathrooms.
So, if you read this please send positive thoughts my way. After the 26th I hope to hear back about a potential career opportunity. Not just a job, a place I can retire at. *dreamy eyes* A real career. *sigh*
Oh, and happy holidays to everyone. No matter what you celebrate I hope it's wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment