Sunday 28 April 2013

My Day Off

I took a day off yesterday.  I have always been an emotional eater and yesterday I wanted the comfort I always find with good food and great flavours.  I thought about how I had lost 8 pounds so far on this journey and I have no desire to stop at that.  I know that one day of culinary debauchery would not gain me back those eight pounds, besides, my husband has already taken those up!  So, I did it.  OH!  That food!  Garlic Bruschetta Bread Pizza, home made goodie squares, popcorn, chocolate, jalapeno meatballs with asiago cheese dip.  And earlier I had a Mama Burger with grille onions!  With root bear! 

I enjoyed my day off, I didn't even record anything in my food diary on myfitnesspal.  Today I had my morning coffee, a bowl of popcorn and an apple (only been up about 5 hours so far).  I'm going to have dinner with my cousin tonight and I'm sure that it will all work out well.

Anyway, I've got a lot of things to do in the next half hour before we leave for family time.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment