Saturday 20 April 2013

Busy Busy Bee

That's me! I am a bookkeeper and I also prepare taxes for people, so right now it has been a bit busy for me. I haven't been thinking about blogging at all. I'm very tired as well because I haven't been getting enough sleep at night.
I've been so tired that yesterday I completely forgot to weigh in! I realized that I had forgotten about mid day but I had eaten already so I resolved to pull out the scale this morning before breakfast.
Looking down I was very nervous and that turned to confused and shortly after that, stunned disbelief. It said that I had lost 3 pounds. THREE! That means that what I'm doing is working. Granted I do end up miserable on some days and wanting to devour a whole cow on others, but it IS working. I'm doing it!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment