Friday 26 April 2013

Friday Weigh In

I have found that every time I reach into my cupboard to pull out my scale I start to stress out. I panic a little. What if I didn't lose anything? What if I actually GAINED weight? It would be a very horrible feeling. I start to think that I'm going to end up back at my normal weight again. The weight I have been at for so long. And I'd feel like a failure to myself.
Good thing I faced my fears and stood on that scale again! Confusion set in for 30 seconds before I realized that I had gone down another 3 pounds! Eight pounds in the last 3 weeks!
Sweet.
Reward for hitting 20 pounds lost? Lunch at Mandarin or King's Buffet.
Reward for 30 pounds lost? A new outfit.
Reward for 50 pounds lost? Buffet lunch again!
And WHEN (not if) I hit the 70 pounds lost mark, I'm throwing a party!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment