Friday 17 May 2013

The Ostrich Diaries

It's a bit difficult to put into words how I'm feeling right now. Panic has a grip on my throat and I feel like I am slowly choking. My heart is racing and I'm a bit light headed.

It's so hard to get a good breath in. I feel so tired. I want to eat endlessly. Anything. I would happily munch on cucumber slices with salt and pepper or a big bowl of Cheerios. I could eat steak or eggs or both. The will power it's taking not to raid my kitchen is draining.

I'm just so tired.

I don't know how to function right now. The thought of doing much of anything is terrifying. As hard as it is to believe that talking to my daughter or putting away some of my mess by my desk is triggering even more panic.

What can I do? I feel so helpless and ashamed. Like I'm not being a good wife or mother. Like I'm failing at life. I wish I could just bury my head in the sand and make it all go away.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment