Thursday 23 May 2013

Midnight Ramble

Not only is my anxiety level higher than normal lately I am also experiencing some of my rarer symptoms of stress.  Repetative behavior; tapping most often, with varying levels of intensity.  Completely involuntary.

Reading that over it sounds so clinical, so sureal.  But it's really me and it really happens.  My stress level gets higher and higher and my hand starts to flick at the wrist.  Usually tapping something.  Steering wheel, couch, desk, my own leg.  I try to stop myself but sometimes it just gets worse.  Sometimes I can change to clenching my fingers up over and over again.  Not always.

I'm wired from the stress so that I am awake until about 20 minutes after taking two melatonin.  Thank goodness for melatonin!  Which is starting to affect me right about now.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment