Friday 15 November 2013

Grumpy Bear

You know the little cloud that follows Grumpy Bear? Just like the one on his tummy symbol? I feel like I have one following me today.

Depression is taking a bit stronger of a hold on me today. I had a counselling appointment and had to talk about some things that have happened. Things that I tried to push back into my mind and ignore the pain of. If only to move on with my life. But today I thought about it. I brought it out and had to face it again.

Why is it that those whom you love can hurt you the most of all? I feel so broken inside right now. I want to curl up next to my Daddy and cry on his lap. I want him to put his hand on my shoulder and just be there. I want someone to make me feel better. Like a person of worth. Like I'm someone special that deserves to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment