Thursday 17 October 2013

Plan of action!

Today I'm trying hard to stick to a plan. Things need to get done and I'm the one to do them. So here it goes.
1. Watch 1 episode of my show. (While I am doing this I am going to be looking through flyers for shopping tomorrow. The reason I chose this first is tummy troubles. I can feel that my IBS is going to give me trouble this morning so I am home bound for at least an hour to let it work itself out.)
2. Go to the bank.
3. Mail package
4. Get milk and coffee. Oh, and supper stuff.
5. Do dishes (this might end up being 1.5 depending on how my IBS is feeling after my show.
6. Attack our bedroom (it's a disaster)

So that's the plan. Supper shouldn't require much since it's wrap night. Make your own. Meat is cooked already too.

Wish me luck!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment