Sunday 2 March 2014

Fantastic Man

I married the most wonderful man. Sometimes he doesn't show it but today he screamed it out with his actions.
I spent the day out with a dear friend whom I have missed spending time with. We went to lunch, did some window shopping and relaxed at her home while petting dogs and cats.
When I got home I was surprised to find most of our laundry done, most of the dishes cleaned and a generally clean and tidy home. That was an amazing feeling. I'm so grateful for his unwavering support. He does so much for us, even have the kiddo a bath.
And the biggest relief for me was the cage for our recently departed pet rat had been dismantled, cleaned and disposed of so that I did not have to see it around anymore.
I'm feeling lucky today!

No comments:

Post a Comment