Sunday 16 June 2013

On and off and on and ....

I AM trying. I just can't seem to do it all of the time.

Hubby and I aren't working and barely have enough to pay bills. We go to the food bank once a week because we don't have enough money to buy what we need. We are getting by however we do not have the money to spend on the items _I_ need for eating responsibly. So for the time being eating healthy is eating food.

I haven't given up on the journey though. I went to see a intake counsellor with a local agency this week. I got DH and I on a waiting list for couples therapy. We have found a couple things that we need outside help on how to find the middle ground. We had a good talk one day about some of the issues that we are having and we were able to compromise on. I won't be going into any details on that right now. Not what I consider public interest!

Another thing I was able to get on a wait list for is a VAW (Violence Against Women) counsellor. They are limited and there is a waiting list but I'm on it. The thing that is awesome about it is there is no fee for it and no cap on appointments. It's not a lifetime counsellor but it's an until you are better counsellor. YAY!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment