Wednesday 5 June 2013

Journey through poverty

Everything happens for a reason. Right now I'm not sure what the reason is however I hold hope that it is a good one.

We are lucky that Ontario Works has provided us with enough money to pay rent and a couple other bills. We are finally able to get new glasses. And I don't have to pay for prescriptions.

I received a call from the organization that had interviewed me last week. I wanted to work for them so very much and it devastated me to hear my rejection. They did tell me that it had nothing to do with me or how I conducted myself during the interview. Someone else was just better.

My sweet daughter told me "but there isn't anyone in the world better than you Mommy". She got a huge hug for that. And chips for bed time snack!

My friends and family are so supportive; I don't think I could do this without them.

My husband was hired to a company for a sales job that he will do because he needs it not because he wants to. Training won't start for a couple weeks yet; he's still looking for something better. He's had two in person and one phone interview with a company he is thrilled to work for. We all have our fingers crossed for him. It would help us a lot and he would do great!

For the time being we will visit our food bank and churches and hope for the best. There is a reason for everything. Everything.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment