Friday 27 September 2013

What does it really mean?

Today I planned to have a relaxing day followed by attacking my 'play area' and getting it organised.

One of my closest and dearest friends took me out for breakfast at Fireside. Wonderful as always. We drove to Walmart to return/exchange a couple things. And despite the fact that without the receipt I had to accept the sale price as my refund it was still a positive trip. Canadian Tire stop was quick and my Dear Friend (DF) picked up a knife sharpener on sale.

We made a quick stop at my place because I had left my swim suit there this morning. Pre-coffee me isn't as bright as post-coffee me. (^.^)

The pool was refreshing and the hot tub was relaxing. Everything I wanted. Everything I needed. And when I thought of spending some time browsing thrift stores with my DF after the pool I got an attack of IBS. So when I thought of all the things waiting at home that I <I>should</i> be doing and decide to try to enjoy myself a little bit longer I get stressed. And my body rebels.

Well good luck enjoying the rest of MY day!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment